Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Holidays....

In the holidays we went up to the 'Crowne Plaza' for a few nights to see my Aunty and my Cousin and also spend time with our good friends.....
The first night we spent time with our good friends!!! We had interconnected rooms with them, so we were with eachother most of the time!!! They then went home the next day and we went to see my Aunty and my Cousin not far from where we were staying in Terrigal.....
Altogether we had a fun time with eachother, spending time together and enjoying eachothers company!!!

Here are some photos of our holiday at Terrigal.....

CC, Zar and me...
Zar and me....
Zar and me again....
Taylor and me....
Mummy and me....
2nd night.......

CC, Zar, Ally (my cousin) and me...
Ally, Me and Zar....
Ally, Me, Zar, My Aunty, Mummy and CC.....

1 comment:

  1. Wow u looked liked you had a great time!!! I wish it was still the hols! You can definatley tell u and ally r related.
    Keep the cute blogs coming love sah xxx

    ReplyDelete